Your Ad Here
Life Insurance, Forex trading, Stock Business, Real Estate business and my experience plus observation on the topics.

Life Insurance

Insurance policies are difficult to understand. But today I talked to a life insurance agent; I am thinking of insuring my life! It took me five years to took this decision. But I have insured my vehicle already.

The terminologies of insurance are difficult for me to understand. Here are some:

Death benefit, accidental death benefit, cash value, cash withdrawal, coinsurance, cost-of-living rider, disability insurance, executive indemnity insurance, face amount, guaranteed insurability, hidden load, incontestability clause, indemnity, issue date, master policy, mortgage life insurance, municipal bond insurance, named peril coverage, participating insurance, policy limit, qualification period, underinsured motorist coverage, uninsured motorist coverage, underwrite, waiver of premium, accelerated benefits

By the way, when shall the health insurance will start in my place?

However, I am not much interested in other forms of insurance.

What they call renter's, liability, travel, car rental, mortgage protection, flight, extended warranty, and kidnap and ransom. Sounds funny!

I am planning to buy a car next year. So I believe I need to buy insurance. But I dont know about policy types, liability, filing claims, and reducing the premiums in order to find the insurance policy that's right for me. There is a cousin who can help me out. But he is nuts...